Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Pefect Gift



Not What Eyes Meet, But What Lies Behind


Slap my face! :)

It was real. It really was. I'm already holding it. :))))))))))))))))
I already lose hope to have one before because of lack of financial budget. I wanted to magnify the reason because it was true. It supposed to be my Dad's plan to buy me one in his work place but to my surprise of how many years of expecting and hoping that maybe soon I'm gonna get the camera inside the Balikbayan Box but it turned out to Mom's winning prize plus an additional from Tita Weng and poof cold cash purchased of this. I guess, I have waited for almost 2 years for this and now it's finally here. And I'm so thankful. Really really thankful of my Mom because of her I've been here to where I am now, because of my Mom everything happened, everything got sense and real. My mom is just so precious and so dear to me. I am a witness of my Mom's sacrifices, of her laughter, of her breaking moments of everything and I can say my Mom is everything. It's just so wonderful to have a Mom like her, she's amazing, she's very strong, she always make sure everything is balance to her two children, equal treatment, equal and endless love. A SUPER MOM. A WONDER WOMAN. 

ITS NOT THE CAMERA, IT'S THE GREATNESS OF MY MOM. I keep talking about my mom because she's the only one I have now. Even before, she's not just a merely bulb that lights the house, but also a fence, a foundation, a keeper, maintenance. Actually, she plays every role. That's why I admire her persistence. My DSLR is an earthly thing, a sacrifice Mother's love but my Mom, she's the perfect gift that God gave me and so I'm thankful, blessed and forever grateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment