Sunday, September 16, 2012

Celebration NO MORE :)


BIRTHDAY shall turn out an ORDINARY DAY

6 Days left.
Personally, Birthday is one of the most special and celebrated day for me. Maybe because it was intended and especially made for you to at least have fun, and to realize that you have reached another year, and again you will start a new life. Bigger, Better, Bolder. 

At this moment I don't know how will I celebrate my 18th Birthday. Seriously, I feel like I'm not suppose to expect such a grand celebration because of financial constraint, I admit it because my sister just got from Hospital after a week of sickness. So basically it means that there will be NO CELEBRATION, NO PARTY, and NO GIFTS. I'm pretty much expecting that. And it struck my heart so much. 

So let's just wait until I reach my legal age. I'm just becoming too materialistic, very earthly. So who cares if there's no party? no celebration at all? I wanna make my birthday an ordinary day to forget that it's one of my special day. It's nerve-wracking but to cut this illusions and expectations it's better if not to think about it and just let it pass. 


No comments:

Post a Comment